Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Footless

My Power Book lost a foot ages ago and we paid $15 for replacement feet which were lost before we could attend to the job... some would say "par for the course".. not me though.. anyway, quickly as I don't have much time, my battery died and needed to be replaced for the excessive amount of $129. But guess what .. it came with a foot attached to the battery itself for the bottom right hand corner! Now who would have thought it!

What are the chances of that! Some would say 1 in 4. I think it is a bleedin' miracle. It did soften the blow of the $129. It took all night and practically all day for the battery to discharge itself. I love this new battery!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Booth said...

My ibook keeps losing feet. The other day, I stumbled upon an ibook foot in staff room.

As my ibook was sitting on it, I opted for a quick transplant. One of my collegues' ibook is probably loosing feet too :-)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home